Marina Romoli Onlus Association wants to be fully transparent on how money are spent as we have the highest respect for people who support us. The association has the goal to support medical research to find a cure for chronic spinal cord injury and to provide financial support to Italian athletes that become disabled practicing sport activities, in particular to the ones who become paralyzed due to spinal cord injury. Here below you can find informations about how we have allocated the money we have raised so far.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
So far we have supported the following research projects:
- 2013 and 2014, together with the association “Riders4Riders” we have supported a research project of prof. Gregoire Courtine – EPFL (Ecole Polytechnique Fedédérale de Lausanne), Switzerland, with a contribution of € 60.000,00.
- 2015, toghether the association “RIIM” we have supported the research project of prof. Raisman and Dr. Tabakov with a contribution of € 70.000,00.
- 2017, toghether the association “RIIM” we have supported the research project of prof. Silver and Dr. Tedeschi with a contribution of $ 50,000.
- 2017 – We have supported the Spinal Research’s CHASE-IT project of € 10.000.
- 2018, toghether the association “RIIM” we have supported the research project of prof. Silver and Dr. Tedeschi with a contribution of $ 50,000.
Injured Athletes Helped
Every year we have helped several people that have become disabled because of sport accidents with a contribution to cover the cost of some of their urgent needs such as assistive devices or home adaptation.
Here is a list of people helped (for privacy reasons we post just the initials of the names):
2014 – A.S. 5000 €
2014 – A.A. 3000 €
2015 – W.B. 3000 €
2015 – A.S. 2000 €
2015 – A.D. 2.500 €
2015 – L.C. 6.000 €
2016 – A.S. 5.000 €
2017 – M.S. 2000 €
All this has been possible thanks to your contributions.
We hope in the future to do even better! Please visit this page to see how you can support us! Together we can do it!